Detailing the plan to deliver Qatar's National Vision 2030 - a $200bn project
With more than $200bn worth of major projects due to be awarded in the years to 2030, Qatar remains one of the three top markets for companies doing business in and with the Middle East region.
Qatar's major investment in capital expenditure projects offers immense potential, especially for those that build, develop and service the transport, real estate and upstream & downstream energy sectors. MEED's Qatar Projects 2014 is THE platform for those serious about winning business in Qatar. Under the leadership of the new Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, real momentum has been injected into the projects market in the last 6 months, with a host of new developments being announced and pending projects pushing ahead.
Qatar's projects market has been driven by the twin targets of national development and infrastructure construction associated specifically with the FIFA 2022 World Cup and the Qatar national Vision 2030.
The FIFA 2022 World Cup and developments connected to Qatar National Vision 2030 are creating countless project opportunities.Construction projects in the transport sector are expected to offer the biggest opportunity in the next 12 months such as:
- Ashghal's landmark Sharq Crossing worth $5bn being one of the biggest. Qatar has planned to spend $117bn between now 2020
- An integrated rail and network metro (including preliminary works forDoha Metro project and the Lusail Light Rail Transit as well as technical and commercial evaluation for Long Distance Passenger and Freight Rail transportation
Specific Projects to be addressed at the Qatar Projects Conference
- Manateq's Economic Zones and projects development
- The Al Karanaa Petrochemicals Complex Project - the largest multi-billion greenfield & petrochemicals project in the world
- Latest developments and expansion plans for Hamad International Airport
- Qatar Foundation's plans for overcoming the challenges associated with ensuring energy and water securities and capacity building for R&D
- The revised Al Waab City master-plan and associated contractor opportunities
- Qatar University's expansion initiatives and revised plans for the Healthcare Facilities Master-Plan
- Exxonmobil's vision for further development of Qatar's hydrocarbons market, through boost in environmental research programmes
- Sasol Qatar's commercial & technical developments for small scale GTL projects today and strategies to overcoming the challenges in the operation of a combination of technologies.
Benefits of Attending
- EXTENDED NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES WITH 450+ ATTENDEES - this is an excellent platform to develop future business relationships with senior decision makers including Ashghal, QRail, Qatar Foundation, Qatar Petroleum, Kahramaa, Ministry of Municipality & Urban Planning
- TWO CONFERENCES FOR PRICE OF ONE - this is your most cost effective option if you want to play a role in Qatar's projects market valued at US$200 billion
- TAILOR THE AGENDA according to your business interest - with two concurrent tracks, cherry pick your preferred topics across two days
- HIGH QUALITY AUDIENCE REPRESENTED across the full spectrum of the Qatar project market providing you with insight, analysis and project updates to enable you plan your business strategies for the coming years.
- 3 DAYS OF FOCUSED INDUSTRY INDEPTH LEARNING including: 1 site Visit to Passive House, 1 Breakfast Briefing, 3 Workshops to choose from
Secure your place in Qatar projects market and stay updated on the big ticket projects.
To secure your seat at next year's conference email email@example.com
To sponsor the conference email firstname.lastname@example.org